Welcome to Linked in Hollywood!
We are a community of well-informed consumers of Hollywood entertainment. We research in-depth questions consumers have about actors, the acting process, film events, film development, book to film adaptations, public relations, and music. Our mission is to create content that will encourage dialogue between entertainment consumers and producers. The community is comprised of content developers who will pull from an array of backgrounds and experiences to help in this process. Beginning with acting, business, education and production development.
Our goal is to bridge the gap between entertainment consumers and producers. We want to encourage regular visitors who are either, entertainment consumers or producers to comment, by partaking in our town-hall informative discussions. The town-hall discussions are devised to give visitors a chance to interview the writer and ask in-depth questions about the current topic up for debate. In doing this, we hope to offer entertainment consumers and producers an alternative to gossip and rumor.
Commentary rules that we will abide by here:
- Login with a Gravatar profile to protect yourself.
- We accept anonymous posts.
- If you threaten or openly harrass any commenters on this site we will block you permanently.
- Keep it clean, type full words and full sentences.
- Freedom of speech rights do not extend to privately owned businesses, blogs or websites such as this one.
- Inappropriate language is not permitted on the forum. Abbreviations, misspellings, and any other attempts to circumvent the word censoring systems also violate this rule.
- “Adult Content” means anything you can’t view unless you are legally an adult, so 18+. Frontal nudity would not be allowed in any way. This of course includes any kind of pornography. No links to any of this material are permitted on the site.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
Feel free to email the webmaster or use our Contact Us Page