This is where we take a second look at the Top 5 happening stories in Hollywood this week and ask you to discuss them.
- Monday in Los Angeles fans camped out for days for The Breaking Dawn Premiere.
Fans camped out for five days at the Nokia Theater to see the Breaking Dawn Black Carpet Premiere in Los Angeles, CA, which occurred this Monday night. For some it’s been a long standing tradition since the first Twilight film. The live stream coverage of this event was on numerous television and Internet sites. Which one did you like the best and why? Click on Access Hollywood to see LIH favorite black carpet coverage.
- As we get ready for Award season The Hollywood Reporter does a Award Season roundtable series each year interviewing Directors who’s films are contenders for an Oscar next year.
However, this week the roundtable got much attention by African Americans on Shadow & Act due to one directors comments featured in the series. Director Steve McQueen of the film Shame (getting a lot of critical attention) starring Michael Fassbender, gave his thoughts on why Hollywood is not hiring black actors. Many African Americans thought he hit the nail on the head. Click here to see part 2 of the video roundtable on The Hollywood Reporter.
- The Avengers put out two new character banners. OMG! What is happening?
Did we skip witner? Is it summer already?
- Hopeful indie filmmakers wait to get a phone call from Sundance.
Sundance announced they will begin making calls over the upcomming holiday weekend. 40 spots are being offered to show at Park City. Small films from up and coming directors to high profile contenders are selected. Sundance is unlike Toronto or Cannes film festival because they are so unpredictable. 
- Kim Kardashian made headlines when Tyler Perry defended his casting choice of Kardashian in his next film Mariage Counselor.
Tyler Perry decided to cast Kim Kardashian and fans lit up Deadline.com commenting boards who first broke the story. However, Tyler Perry stated she does not have a lead role. However, he cast her because she is someone who’s popular and “young people look up to.” Really?
Please join in on our open discussion happeing all this weekend. Let us know what you think?